Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bookish Candles


I've mentioned several times on this blog that I have a candle obsession, specifically a bookish candle obsession. It all started when I started to get candles in subscription boxes and I would see photos of bookish candles on Instagram. I've amassed quite a collection, but I didn't start burning candles until very recently. Now burning candles has become an important part of my reading routine.

My collection of candles got a little out of hand this month because this was the first time that I actually bought candles from a bookish candle company. I really wanted to add some more Harry Potter candles to my collection, specifically some Hermione candles, and I stumbled upon Owl and Bone. I also bought the Rampion Crew box from Novelly Yours, and I'm already want to place another order with that shop. This is one current obsessions, and I have to constantly stop myself from buying candles at every candle company featured in this post. - Jessica   

No comments:

Post a Comment