Monday, January 28, 2019

Bookish Goals and Lists for 2019


This year I'm setting a reasonable goal of reading 120 books, I read 123 last year when my goal was 100, so I'm very confident I'll reach this number. This month I'm already off to a good start, I'm currently reading Peter Pan which is a book that I included on my TBR list from 2017, and a book that I've wanted to read for years. I usually write a list of books that I want to read at the beginning of the year, but I'm absolutely awful at getting to any of the books on the list, so this year I'm just going to plan as I go. Typically at the beginning of the month I run through a handful of titles that I'd like to read in the coming month. One day I hope to be organized enough to attempt to bullet journal all this information...

At the beginning of the new year I love to go through the list of new releases for the year and assemble some of the one's I'm most looking forward too. So here's some titles, I can't wait for...

Links (left to right): 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

And those are only the books that have had cover releases, there's still The World of Throne of Glass, which I've heard has details following the conclusion of Kingdom of Ash, the final book in the Renegades Trilogy, and Vow of Thieves. And I'm still reeling over the fact that we are getting a sequel to Carry On, I distinctly remember that I was out in public when I saw the news for Wayward Son and I barely restrained screaming. I'm very lucky to have already read one of these books on the list, The Wicked King (which is amazing), and I also am making my way through an ARC of On the Come Up, that I got through work. Other than that, I can't wait for the other releases to come out. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment