Thursday, December 25, 2014
Monday, December 22, 2014
For my darkroom project this past semester, I decided to focus on double exposure. This is one of three posts that will feature my work for my final project. I originally started out just photographing silhouettes and textures to show how complicated the human mind is.
With the above photo I tried sandwich printing, the process of placing two negatives together to replicate a double exposure. And it was the first photo I made for this project. I ended up having to expose the paper for 3 minuets but I'm really happy with the results.
I'll be uploading the other posts within the next couple of weeks and I'll try to catch up on sharing on my photos from this past semester on here! - Jessica