Friday, December 21, 2012

happy holidays!


Hello internet! I'm finally free from school for this semester. It's been a really busy year and I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I wish I would. So here is a little blog post to get you in the holiday spirit. I personally love the holidays, dressing up in warm sweaters, singing Christmas tunes with my ukulele, and always hoping for snow.

Last weekend I went and saw my friend preform in the Nutcracker as Clara! After the show I went kind of crazy with the Christmas decorations.


I was so excited that they brought the Trail of Lights back this year after a two year hiatus. Naturally I had to go on opening day and here is a few cliche, bokeh and slow exposure, pictures from the trail, because you can't help but stand under a Christmas tree of lights and now spin around.  


Yesterday I went ice skating with one of my friends since we didn't have to go to school - the perks of being a senior. It was the first time I've been ice skating in about 4 years and I had a blast. I even sung "White Christmas" while doing so, wink-wink if you understand that reference. I already want to go ice skating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment