Thursday, January 8, 2015

Double Exposures: People


Here is the second part of my project of double exposures. I decided to call this group of photographs  "people" because although this section and the previous section are portraits, I feel that these portraits arenot about isolating emotions and are about an individuals interactions with their emotions and the outside world. About half way through my project, my instructor wanted me to expand on my portraits and not focus solely on using silhouettes. One of her comments on the previous group of pictures was that they became too repetitive and although I loved the concept, I agreed and with these I didn't try to replicate anything I'd seen on the internet with double exposures and did things more for fun.


I've got one more section of double exposures left to share (it's a small study on hands) and it should be up within the next week or so! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment