Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Instax Mini Album


Last week I stopped by Michael's to look around and picked up this album to display my instax photos from the Heidi Swapp collection. I have been in the market for a cute, functional album to hold my instax mini photos and this one is perfect. A problem that I had with other albums is that they didn't hold that many photos and weren't exactly affordable for the amount of photos they held. This one has 20 pages and each page can hold 12 photos, so in total it can hold 240 pictures (which is loads more than standard instax mini albums). So far I've filled two full pages of my favorite shots and I've got lots of room for more.



Eventually I would like to try out some of Project Life's instax line. Although one of the downsides to both of these lines is that they only have products for instax mini film and I would love to find a similar album or scrapbook to hold my instax wide shots. But until I find one that I like, I do have plenty of room to fill my mini album. I definitely need to order some more film, cause I've got a long way to go till this album is full. - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment