Monday, July 31, 2017

July Snapshots


1. I have had my eyes on the Juniper Books' Harry Potter Book Jackets and I finally splurged at got them for myself for my birthday. They're so pretty and I'm looking to get a new set of HP hardcovers so that I can have both these and the original US editions on my shelves, and cause I love having multiple editions of each Harry Potter book. /// 2. I took a break from the my Wizarding World Loot Crate subscription, but I restarted it for July and I'm so happy I did because the box included these amazing book ends of the statues outside the Great Hall.


3 & 4. I did a lot of adding to my Harry Potter collection this month. I'm obsessed with my new purse that is a mini version of Newt's suitcase from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I also added these Funkos to my collection, which were all Comic Con exclusives. 


5. I added to my bookmark problem and got these from Happy Hello Co on Etsy


6. I saw one of my favorite solo acts, The Rocket Summer, on the 10 year anniversary tour for Do You Feel. The last time I saw TRS was in 2010, and it was so great to hear him preform all of my favorite tunes. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment