Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Snapshots


1 & 2. Fun, random shoot while I was reading Warcross. Fun fact: one of the main characters in the book has a corgi!


3. I finally got a Polaroid! I've been wanting one for a while, I've always been faithful to the Instax line (cause it's way cheaper to shoot), but I got this camera for a really good deal. Now I just need to buy some film. /// 4. Added these to my Happy Hello collection. The bookmark of Hermione is such an accurate representation of me reading.


5. So many books have come out lately, that my shelves don't even look like this anymore, cause I have had to move around a lot of books to make more room. /// 6. Chaol + Tower of Dawn.


7. My friend and I went to see Metro Station. It was such a fun, throwback show. /// 8. Another one of my friends is in this play, "The Wolves." If you're in the Austin area, it is open until the 21st and I highly recommend it. /// 9 & 10. I saw Paramore live for the 5th time! They were incredible, as always.  - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment