Monday, April 30, 2018

April Snapshots


1. This month, I upgraded to a Taylor GS Mini. I've wanted a Taylor guitar for ages and playing this guitar has been a dream come true. Before I got this guitar, I had been playing the same guitar that I learned on 11 years ago and I knew that it was time for an upgrade.


2. It's no secret that I love candles and this month I added the Novelly Yours, Wizarding Women box, to my collection. I knew as soon as Novelly Yours started teasing about doing a Harry Potter themed box, that I would have to own it, and the items did not disapoint. I own a couple other Hermione themed candles and this one is a great addition to my collection.


3. I have been doing lots of rereading this month, I started with Simon vs. the Homosapien Agenda, then worked through the Lunar Chronicles, and I'm currently making my way through the Red Queen series. This mug was in one of the recent Owl Crate boxes, and I found it to be an excellent companion when I was rereading the Lunar Chronicles and I was drinking tea to combat allergy symptoms. /// 4. My Inej bookmark from Happy Hello Co + Red Queen. 


5. USWNT vs. Mexico. I have a bit of an obsession with female soccer, especially the USWNT, and it's always a joy to see this team play. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment