Monday, August 27, 2018

Litjoy Magical Crate: Year 4


Earlier this month, I received my Litjoy Magical Crate, which is a special one time box that focuses on a different Harry Potter book. This is the fourth crate in the series and the items in the crate are all inspired by the fourth book. When I first read the series, the fourth book was my favorite (now a days, I can't pick a favorite), and it is the book I've read the most in the series, so I was extremely looking forward to seeing what this box would include. I've shared the previous three crates already, and as soon as I received this one, I couldn't wait to share it's contents. This crate was jam packed with 14 items, and here are some of my favorites...


The gillyweed inspired candle from Whiskey Diamond Company smells exactly like how I imagined gillyweed to smell in the books. I also loved how the dark mark tattoo and the Potter Stinks button tied directly into the book. 


The coin was another item directly inspired by the books. Each box included a mystery coin in a pouch, much like the pouch that contained the four types of dragons for the fourth task. I received the Hungarian Horntail, with artwork by Maggie Rose. The S.P.E.W. enamel pin was one of my all time favorites in this box. 


Litjoy does a fantastic job of featuring amazing artists for their boxes. Gabriella Bujdoso designed the artwork for the trading cards and I think she perfectly captured the characters. And I like how NerdyGrlDesigns brought her own style on the bookmarks.


These socks inspired by Dobby are my favorite item in this box. I'm one of those people who likes wearing crazy socks, and these are just my style. And those are some of the contents of the box, and now I can't wait for the fifth installment. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment