Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September Unboxings


The blog has been a little quite lately, I haven't had much to share because I've been working on a big project, but I did want to pop in and share some of my favorite items I received recently in subscription boxes. I've been buying way too many boxes lately, but it's okay because they've all been really good. This month I subscribed to OwlCrate, Nerdy Post and the Wizarding World Loot Crate (which I'm still waiting on), and then I also purchased OwlCrate's special edition crate to celebrate V.E. Schwab's Villians series. Here are some of my favorite items from these boxes...


The above two items came in the latest OwlCrate. I was beyond excited when OwlCrate announced that they were releasing another mug to match the one included in a previous box, with artwork designed by Cara Kozik. This mug featured scenes from the third Harry Potter book and I absolutely love it, it's basically the reason I got this box. I was also really excited to see that OwlCrate included an item inspired by one of my favorite books, The Kiss of Deception. 



This month's Nerdy Post was Sarah J. Maas themed. I'm such a sucker for Nerdy Post's Ultimate Boxes, because that option includes a ton of fandom merch for a really good price. I really like that Nerdy Post also provides different box options to help people budget their purchases. I knew as soon as I saw the spoilers for this box, that I would break down and buy it. Sarah J. Maas is one of my all time favorite authors and since the final book in the Throne of Glass series comes out next month, I wanted to get some item to celebrate the conclusion of my second favorite book series.


The destination postcards and the "reading material" print are my favorite items from the box, I'm going to need to find a place on my walls to display them.


I was really lucky to score one of the OwlCrate special edition crates for the release of Vengeful by V.E. Schwab, since this box sold out in a couple of hours. This is the sequel to Vicious, which is one of my all time favorite books and since OwlCrate is my favorite subscription box services, I knew that this paring would result in some fantastic items, especially since Schwab collaborated with OwlCrate on the box. I really love the two candles that are inspired by two of the main characters and I can't wait to burn them while I read Vengeful. My other favorite item is this bookmark that features Sydney and Dol. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment