Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas


There are just a few more minutes until it's Christmas for me and here is my last Christmas post of this year. Overall, this year didn't feel as festive as the past, the weather is a bit warm and I didn't listen to Christmas songs or play them on my ukulele as much as last year. But this year things were a little different, I didn't procrastinate in my Christmas shopping this year and I feel like I took significantly more pictures this holiday season than last year. I got to visit the Trail of Lights one more time before it closed this year and earlier today my siblings and I attempted to make a gingerbread (sadly it died and we just decorated the front), which I think made up for this holiday season feeling so different. The above picture was edited with the app, Studio.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment