Friday, May 8, 2015

Instax Diaries #3

I finally had a chance to shoot through my last two packs of instax film. I had originally wanted this post to be of double exposure, mini shots but I'm still trying to get the hang of shooting multiple exposures with my Lomo'Instant. Once I order more film, I'll keep testing it out and hopefully they will make up my next instax post. Even though these photos aren't what I originally wanted to post, I really like the feel of them together. I think they turned out to be a nice representation of spring time.


The above photo is making me miss bluebonnet season a lot. 



I kept following the butterfly in this shot, in the hopes that it would open it's wings for me. But alas it never did and I think it's wings were a little damaged



- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment