Friday, May 29, 2015

Snapshots: May


Here's a short summary of my highlights from this month:
  • Awkward self portrait to show off my new haircut. I was extremely tired to my long hair and decided to cut off around 8 inches. 
  • I haven't been buying a lot of vinyls lately, but I did pick up Fall Out Boy's new record on vinyl and it's so pretty.
  • Since my semester ended on the 15th, I've had A LOT of time to read since then. I'll be sharing my book wrap up post next week. 
  • Hazel turned one last week! So we threw her a party, the evidence is on the dog blog
  • I saw two of my favorite artists in concert this month, Walk the Moon and Ed Sheeran. It was my third time seeing Walk the Moon and second time seeing Ed Sheeran. The above photo is from Walk The Moon, who are definitely one of my favorite groups to see live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment