Friday, July 31, 2015

July Snapshots


  • Earlier this month I turned 20! It's weird that I'm no longer considered a teenager but I definitely still feel like one.
  • Both Beyond The Kingdoms by Chris Colfer and The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson came out on my birthday, and I was so happy to read them. I also got to meet both of these authors at book signings!
  • Here's a photo from the speaking portion of the Chris Colfer book signing. His character voices during the reading were my favorite, one day I'll have to go back and listen to the audiobooks. 
  • After watching Hedwig on Broadway last month, I had to pick up the soundtrack on vinyl. I've been listening to it nonstop lately. 
  • My family and I went to see the Houston Dynamos v LA Galaxy. I've watched so much soccer this summer between the Women's World Cup and the Gold Cup.
  • A delicious churro from Churro Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment