Monday, October 26, 2015

House Playlists

 

I have recently developed a love for making and listening to playlists, recently I've seen a ton of Harry Potter related ones and decided to try my had at making some. I originally made the Gryffindor playlist to listen to for myself, but I had so much fun making it that I decided to do the rest of the houses. For these playlists I decided to pick songs that I though matched the characteristics of each house but also songs that I think that would be playing in their common rooms. 


Listen | Tracks:

1. Walk the Moon - We Are the Kids // 2. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes // 3. Of Monsters and Men - King And Lionheart // 4. Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix // 5. Paramore - Last Hope // 6. Coldplay - Violet Hill // 7. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die // 8. Florence and the Machine - Howl // 9. Lights - Speeding // 10. San Fermin - Jackrabbit // 11. Walk the Moon - Anna Sun // 12. VersaEmerge - Fire (Aim You Arrows High) // 13. Pentatonix - New Year's Day


Listen | Tracks:

1. Halsey - Castle // 2. Panic! At The Disco - Let's Kill Tonight // 3. Fall Out Boy - Disloyal Order of Water Buffalos // 4. Paramore - Ignorance // 5. Lorde - Glory And Gore // 6. Pentatonix - Cracked // 7. Walk the Moon - Up 2 U // 8. Pentatonix - Natural Disaster // 9. Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance // 10. VersaEmerge - Fixed At Zero // 11. Bastille - Bad Blood // 12. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive // 13. The Naked and Famous - Punching In A Dream


Listen | Tracks:

1. Of Monsters and Men - From Finner // 2. Coldplay - Strawberry Swing // 3. The Lumineers - Morning Song // 4. Lana Del Rey - Black Beauty // 5. Florence and the Machine - Between Two Lungs // 6. Florence and the Machine - Long & Lost // 7. San Fermin - Emily // 8. The Civil Wars - From This Valley // 9. Panic! At The Disco - Northern Downpour // 10. Coldplay - Swallowed In the Sea // 11. Lorde - Team // 12. Freelance Whales - We Could Be Friends // 13. Freelance Whales - Generator ^ Second Floor



Listen | Tracks:

1. Mumford and Sons - Roll Away Your Stone // 2. Of Monsters and Men - Black Water // 3. Paramore - Misguided Ghosts // 4. Penatonix - Take Me Home // 5. Florence and the Machine - Shake It Off (Acoustic) // 6. Lights - From All Sides // 7. San Fermin - Philosopher // 8. Lights - Oil and Water // 9. Walk the Moon - Iscariot // 10. The Civil Wars - Dust to Dust // 11. Panic! At The Disco - The End Of All Things // 12. VersaEmerge - Up There // 13. Ed Sheeran - I See Fire // 14. Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

I had a lot of fun making this post, from picking the songs and making the album covers. This was my first time making playlists on Spotify, so I didn't pay attention as much attention to song order but I think the idea's that I had for each one are there. Credits (X)

- Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment