Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Snapshots (Books and Vinyl Edition)


So with the amount of school work I had to do this month, it's pretty understandable that I didn't want to take pictures of any of it. So I ended up just taking photos of my books and the vinyls I've been listening to lately. This month, I did manage to finally rearrange my Harry Potter shelf and I cleaned up my shelves yesterday. I'm freaking out a little because I'm almost out of space, but I can't stop buying books. 


Here's the music I've been listening to lately. A lot of Little Mix and a lot of Broadway tunes. I also finally got a chance to see Newsies last week, when it was broadcasted in cinemas and I loved it, I wish they would do that with all musicals after they close.

Anyways as I said in my last post, February wasn't the best month for me and I think my creativity suffered a little bit. At this point, I'm just waiting for spring break. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment