Sunday, February 19, 2017

Recently...


At least once during the semester, I always get overloaded with schoolwork and I don't really have the motivation to blog as much. It's a little scary that all this is happening towards the beginning of the semester, but my goal is to graduate in December and I'm going to have to power through (maybe one day I'll make a post about how I stay sane in college). But anyways moving on, here's what has been happening recently between school and work...
  • I've been trying to read as much as possible (in my little free time) and stay on track of my reading goal. Right now, I just started A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab.
  • I'm still one of those nerds who still plays Pokemon Go and the app has again consumed my life now that Gen II has come out. And just in case you were wondering, I'm still trying to catch two Pokemon from Gen I (Areodactyl and Lapras).
  • I finally saw La La Land the other day but there are still a handful of other movies that I need to see as well. 
  • My family got another corgi puppy (pictured above), her name is Luna and she's really my dad's dog. 
So here's what has been happening in my life lately. I've got a fairly light load of coursework this week and I'm hoping on catching up on blogging. - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment