Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017 Reading Review


There are only 4 days left in 2017 and I wanted to share my progress on my reading goals for the year. I'm currently at 137/140 books for the year and I'm so close to reaching my goal. I'm currently reading two books, so that I can reach the goal. I also made a list of books at the beginning of the year that I wanted to read, and I managed to read 4/6, which is good enough for me.


And finally, I wanted to share my top 10 books of the year (in no particular order):

1. A Court of War and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
2. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
3. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
4. Skin & Earth by Lights (cheating and counting this as 1, because the graphic novel will be out in May)
5. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
6. Warcross by Marie Lu
7. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
8. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
9. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
10. Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo

And that's a quick wrap up of my reading in 2017. If you're curious about the specifics of all the books I read this year, my Goodreads page has all the information. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment