Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Snapshots


1. I finally organized my shelves! I kept putting it off because I didn't think that all my books would fit, but they did and now I'm really happy with how they look (even if they are a bit cluttered).


2 & 3. Yesterday, I shared about my candle addiction, and I wanted to share some full pictures of my Owl and Bone order. I absolutely loved the designs on the candles and I got the prints to match, which I can't wait to add to my Harry Potter wall.  


4. Last week, I met Susan Dennard for the second time and I got her to sign my copy of Sightwitch. I have yet to start this, but I'm looking forward to reading it, as it sets up a lot for the next book. 


5 & 6. The most important moment in February: meeting and seeing Lights. It was my third time seeing her live, and this time I splurged on tickets to meet her for the first time. It was such an incredible experience to finally meet one of my favorite musicians, that I've been following for 9 years. I was able to get my Skin and Earth vinyl and Issue 6 of the comic signed. And I basically revealed myself to be the biggest nerd for the comics to her. The concert itself was amazing, and I'm still having post concert withdrawals. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment