Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Snapshots


1. I really like taking new photos of Fawkes (insert crying while laughing emoji).


2. I have a tradition of getting a new matching bookmark for every new Sarah J. Maas release. It's a problem because I large majority of my bookmarks are characters from her series. Also Happy Hello Art is constantly releasing new ACoTaR and ToG bookmarks, and they're all so cute and I have zero self restraint. /// 3. One partially reorganized book shelve + two overcrowded messes. One day I will have enough shelve space and everything will look pretty and organized again.


4. I can't believe it's been one year since this album came out, especially since it's an album that I still listen to every single day.


5. It finally happened! I've officially seen Hamilton! I've been following this show since it's off-broadway run and I can't express how incredible it was to finally see the show as it is meant to be seen. - Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment