Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July Snapshots


1. Celebrating 23 years around the sun with mermaid hair. 


2. I bought this jersey while I was in Paris and I wore it for all of France's World Cup games. When I bought this jersey, I had a lot of hopes that France would go far and it was so nerve wracking to root for them this whole tournament, but I'm so happy they won! And I'm sad that the World Cup is over but we are getting closer and closer to the Women's World Cup next summer and I can't wait to see my faves, the USWNT, especially since I'm hoping to go to one of their qualifiers this fall.


3. Scholastics just rereleased the 20th anniversary covers, and because I have no self control, I had to get them. And that called for a complete relocating of all my Harry Potter books. It's weird to not have any of them on my bookshelves anymore but I'm happy that they're all in one place.


4. I've talked a lot on here about how much I love Lights and her latest album/comic series. The graphic novel bind up just came out and I splurged and bought the hardcover because it's gorgeous and signed by Lights herself.


5. Latest Etsy haul. I got some more bookmarks from Happy Hello Co, because I have an addiction to her bookmarks, I think I have over a hundred at this point. But I honestly couldn't help myself when I saw the Yuri!!! On Ice sets and the Silver trio. The second item is a print I've been wanting for a while from OwlnBone. I've previously bought from her shop and her prints are of amazing quality and the colors are so vibrant. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment