Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Lately...


Sorry I disappeared for most of September, I was really busy between filming YouTube covers (I'll explain more), reading, and work. So here's what I've been up to...

  • I saw Taylor Swift live for the third time! In anticipation of the show, I started a countdown that I crossposted on Instagram and YouTube, 30 days worth of Taylor Swift covers. I managed to cover 40 songs (lots of mashups made this happen), and it was a fairly easy project, because I basically taught myself how to play guitar through learning Taylor Swift songs, and it was a lot of fun to revisit those songs.
  • I went to the Texas Teen Book Fest this past weekend, I'll be sharing more on the books that I got signed and the authors I met. 
  • I've been trying to read a lot, I mentioned in my last post that there are a lot of new releases lately and I've also been doing a lot of rereading since a lot of last books in series are coming out. 
  • Fawkes is no longer a puppy, he turned two was last month and it's to comprehend how long I've had him. 
  • I just purchased tickets to watch a WWC qualifying match, and I'm really excited to see my faves, the USWNT, soon.
So that's what's happened lately, since I'm no longer focused on filming a cover video everyday, I can return to my regular blogging schedule. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment