Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October Snapshots


1. I mentioned in my last post that most of my free time in October was dedicated to rereading the Throne of Glass series, in anticipation of the release of Kingdom of Ash. I absolutely loved the book and you can tell just how overboard I went with the post it notes. 


2. Here's the books I got signed at Texas Teen Book Fest. It was a really good event, and I was so shocked that Morgan Matson and Laini Taylor recognized me from past signings!!! /// 3. This Harry Potter inspired print, designed by Michelle Gray, was my favorite item from the latest OwlCrate.


4. On Halloween, I went to a house that was fully decorated as a tribute to Harry Potter. The owners turned their driveway into Diagon Alley, and their front porch into the Great Hall, and they even constructed a Hogwarts Express for their front lawn. It was an incredible project and I'm happy I got to witness it. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment