Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snapshots #2


My last (and first) Snapshots post was in September 2013, and it's been something that I've wanted to continue and make a regular feature. So here are some of the random photos that I took this month.
  • I'm a little obsessed with this red vinyl of Dia Frampton's Red, and lately I've been rediscovering and falling in love again with the music that I listened to in high school.
  • From a sunset last week, I shot this after I shot through both packs of film that were in my instant cameras. So those photos should be in my next instax blog post. 
  • I went to the San Antonio Rodeo last week to see Pentatonix! It was my second rodeo experience and I've completely changed my tune towards rodeos. The highlight (besides seeing one of my favorite groups) was the pig races. 
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment