And for the behind the scenes shots...
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
I've been putting off making this post because it's the last one that I have for my favorite darkroom class. Last semester in my darkroom class we tried out two types of alternative process photography, tintypes and cyanotypes. My class really fell in love with cyanotypes and we spent two whole class days working on them. We found that the method used in this blog post helped achieve the best results. The first print was just soaked in water and a lot of the blue faded, while the rest were soaked in vinegar and water, which achieved the best blue. For the last three, I also double, and in some parts triple coated the paper, which also helped achieve a better blue. So here's my best prints and some behind the scenes photos.