Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Instax Diaries

Here is my second installment of my instax diary, with my most recent shots. The first two are amongst the list of my favorite photographs. I really love the dreamy feeling I get when I look at the first one and the second is the view I see from my window when I'm sitting in bed. All but two of these were shot with my Lomo'instant, I'm really loving the overall feel of using it and the exposure controls since it's not as clunky as my 210.

 

I've got one pack of film left for each of my instax cameras so I'll try to shoot through those for my next post. I keep forgetting to utilize the double exposure feature on my Lomo'instant, so for my next post I'm going to try and challenge myself to shoot a whole pack entirely of double exposures. - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment