Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bluebonnets


The best part about spring in Texas, is when bluebonnets bloom. It's a joy to see them off the side of the highway, in parks, and on campus. They're everywhere and so when Shelby came home for the weekend, we decided to have a shoot with them. It's been so long since I had a proper shoot so taking these was so much fun. A couple of the shots came out a little rusty, but overall I'm really proud of how they came out. It's also been a while since we last shot together, and I feel like I grow a lot between each of our shoots (the evidence is here).


This is also my 50th post on the blog! I first started this blog in 2012 and this year I started to update it weekly. The main objective of this blog has always been to share my photography, but I've started expanding by showing my other photo and the books I'm reading. I honestly can't wait to see how my blog grows and I'm constantly thinking to things I can share on here. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment