Saturday, April 18, 2015

More Bluebonnets


I've mentioned a few times on here that I have a  blog to share photos of my dogs. Usually most of the photos on there are taken with my family's phones, but every once in a while I do like to pull out my camera and take pictures of them. During bluebonnet season I try to take as many pictures as possible since it only last about a month and I felt that they would be really cool to share on the dog blog. I really like how these photos came out and getting McCoy and Hazel to pose for photographs always has interesting results. So these photos were originally taken for my dog blog but I decided to share them on here too.


The above photo of Hazel makes me laugh so much, she got all tired and happy while laying in the bluebonnets. And I actually took this next photo of McCoy last year, but it's my favorite photo I've ever taken of him and I've never included it on this blog. 


So there are my photos of my dogs in bluebonnets. Maybe I'll make a habit of sharing more photos of my dog on here, but if not I do share them on my dog blog, along with other cool gifs and videos of them - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment