Friday, April 24, 2015

Snapshots #3


Here's what I've been up to lately according to my phone camera roll.
  • I decided to challenge myself and take Latin this semester, and I've really enjoyed learning the language. I do a lot of my homework for the class with my Harry Potter wand pens, because it feels like I'm casting spells. 
  • New shoes.
  • My cousin was in town so my siblings and I crammed a bunch of cool food places and tourist spots in before his flight back to LA. 
  • Second time seeing Pentatonix! I got to meet them before hand and I was in the front row during the concert. It was such a surreal experience and honestly one of the best concerts I've ever been too. I'm resisting the urge to buy tickets to their next show in Austin, because I really don't need to see them 3 times in the span of seven months... 
  • A little sneak peak at my April Reads that I took before David Levithan's signing. It was so cool to hear him talk about some of my favorite books and he also "sung" one of the songs from Hold Me Closer

No comments:

Post a Comment