Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Room Makeover Wishlist


One of the things I really want to do this summer is give my room a makeover. Here are a few of the items that I'm looking at getting for my room. 

1. Billy Bookshelf from Ikea - I've been talking about getting new bookshelves nonstop lately. My current bookshelf is just not cutting it anymore and I have several stacks of about 60 books next to my bed that need a proper home. I really like how functional Ikea's Billy line is, right now I plan on getting at least two units and in the future I'll be able to add on to it.

2. Metal Storage Cubby from Urban Outfitters - Along with my current bookshelf, my current nightstand isn't cutting it anymore. My bed is really tall and my current nightstand is an awkward height in comparison so I really need a tall nightstand with plenty of storage.

3. Svirvel Table Lamp from Ikea - I really want a reading lamp for my nightstand and I really like the simplicity of this one.

4. Hejsan Pen Cup set from Ikea - I really like these for additional storage either for my bookshelf or nightstand. All of the furniture I've been looking at has been monochrome so these add a nice pop of color.

5. Storage Crate from the Container Store - I have this vinyl shelf in black and I love it, but recently my record collection has grown too large to fit on it. So I've been looking at getting some additional storage to house my collection.

So those are the things that I really want for my room makeover! I'll definitely be blogging some of the process on here. Next week I'll be going to New York, so my next couple of posts will be pictures from my trip! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment