Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Playlist: Autumn


I'm one of those people who loves when the temperature drops and I get to drink hot drinks and bundle up when I go outside. Since it's officially fall, I put together some of my favorite songs that I feel capture the season. Even though it's still 90 degrees outside here in Texas, I figured it would help me get into the spirit mentally until mid October when the temperature will actually drop.

Listen | Tracks:

1. Of Monsters and Men - I Of The Storm // 2. Mumford and Sons - Awake My Soul // 3. The Lumineers - Stubborn Love // 4. Paramore - In The Mourning // 5. San Fermin - Sonsick // 6. Tori Kelly - Funny // 7. Pentatonix - Standing By // 8. Taylor Swift - State Of Grace // 9. Ed Sheeran - One // 10. Lights - Where The Fence Is Low (Acoustic) // 11. Oscar Isaac - Fare Thee Well

No comments:

Post a Comment