Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Snapshots


1. How awesome are these mirrors? 



2 & 3. Thai restaurants and fortune cookies. 


6.  This past weekend I went to the Texas Teen Book Festival and it was my third time going. I look forward to the TTBF every year, because they always have great authors. This year I got to meet some of my favorite authors like Jenny Han and Morgan Matson and I got a TON of books signed. Another highlight from the TTBF was that I entered a raffle and got a bag of FREE BOOKS! // 7. These are most of the books I got this month. I went a little overboard with the book buying this month and bought the whole Throne of Glass series, a ton of books from Book Outlet, and some I bought from the TTBF. I've got a lot of reading to do now... // 8. This month I started reading the Throne of Glass series and I absolutely loved it. I'll be doing a full review soon on the whole series because I have a lot of feelings about these books. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment