Friday, November 27, 2015

It's Beginning to Sound a Lot Like Christmas


Thanksgiving has come and gone and now it's officially time to listen to Christmas songs! I've been listening to a little bit of Christmas music since after Halloween, but now I'm ready to go all out. I've always loved Christmas music but for the past two years I've been obsessed with Pentatonix's versions, and I've been waiting practically all year to be able to listen to them again. In preparation I got the deluxe edition and the vinyl of That's Christmas To Me (even though I already own the standard edition... I know I have a Pentatonix obsession). I'm honestly so excited for this season and I put together a playlist of some of my favorite Christmas songs which you can listen to here or down below. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment