Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day Trip: San Antonio


I went to San Antonio this past weekend, to visit my friend, who is currently spending the summer there for her internship. We had a lot of fun and I wish I had brought along my camera and gotten some better shots. But anyways here are the things that we did...

  • Our first stop was the River Walk. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe (because we are actually little kids). Our ulterior motive though for going to the River Walk was to find Pokemon and it paid off because there were so many Growlithes. 
  • After stopping at the River Walk we headed over to the Alamo, which is a couple of blocks away. I hadn't stopped by the Alamo in over five years so it was cool to walk around the gardens and seek shade. Fun fact: I almost took over the Pokegym (it was my first battle and I managed to get through two rounds!) 
  • After walking around the area, we stopped by the San Antonio Zoo. I was surprised at how big the zoo is there, it's definitely the best zoo that I have been to in TX.
  • We then stopped at Alamo Drafthouse for dinner and a movie. We ended up watching Lights Out, I'm not a big fan of scary movies but I thought it was really good. 
And that was a quick summary of my day spent in San Antonio, the last few times I've been to San Antonio have been just for concerts or soccer games so it was really nice to go and do toristy things. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment