Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lately...


I didn't mean to but I took two week break from the blog because of how busy I've been lately and I thought I would share what I've been doing in that time. So lately I...
  • ... turned 21!
  • ... started my summer class. 
  • ... have been playing Pokemon Go non stop. I need to catch them all guys!
  • ... went to Ikea and got myself some new bookshelves (as pictured above). I plan to do a full post next week showing off my new shelves. 
  • ... haven't been reading as much as I like (mostly due to the whole Pokemon Go addiction I've developed), but I did catch up on reading the Falling Kingdom series that I started a couple months ago so I'll be posting my opinions on the last two books early next month. 
  • ... am trying to get caught up on Shadowhunters, I'm on episode 6 and it is a little cheesy and not as good as the books but I'm hoping that the show will get better. I also saw Swiss Army Man in theaters and even though it was a little crazy, it was a really entertaining movie. 
So that's the gist of what has happened the last two weeks. Another reason I wasn't posting is that for the past couple of months I've been in a blogging slump but hopefully that will turn around soon, but for now I have some homework to do *sigh*. - Jessica  

No comments:

Post a Comment