Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August Snapshots


1 & 2. I went to McKinny Falls State Park last week for the first time to go Pokemon hunting. It was really nice to see it at a time when it's (mostly) full with water.   


3 & 4. Added some B&N exclusives to my vinyl collection while Barnes and Noble was hosting Vinyl Day. With the addition of PTX Vol.I-III, my Pentatonix vinyl collection is complete, I just need to get PTXMas on CD to complete the rest of my collection. And I added these beautiful Harry Potter soundtracks to my collection. It's so cool to finally be able to add these to my collection, and hopefully WB will release the rest of the soundtracks on vinyl.


5. My family took a day trip to Abilene and dropped my little brother off at college. His campus is really nice and of course I had to look for Pokemon while I was there. 

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment