Thursday, October 27, 2016

October OwlCrate


In my last blog post I mentioned that I finally subscribed to OwlCrate, a monthly YA subscription box. I wanted to share what I got in the October box, and if you're interested in subscribing to OwlCrate please use my referral link and you can use the code WELCOME10 to receive 10% off.


The theme for October was Once Upon a Dream and the book included was Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter. I hadn't heard of this book previously and I'm looking forward to reading it. I always love to read and hear about fairy tale retellings and this book seems perfect.


The box included
  1. Along with the book, there was a signed book plate, a temporary tattoo, and a letter from the author
  2. A Sleeping Beauty bracelet from The Geeky Cauldron
  3. A Peter Pan beanie from Whosits and Whatsits
  4. Oz Passport - a mini journal
  5. A bookmark from My Heart My Tribe
  6. A Sleeping Beauty button

November's box is Wonderland and I'm 99.9% certain that I know what book it is. OwlCrate is also going to have an exclusive cover for the book and I can't wait to get my copy! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment