Monday, October 31, 2016

October Snapshots


1. This was taken when I was reading Replica by Lauren Oliver. I didn't get as much reading done as I wanted to this month but I did meet a ton of authors! In addition to going to the TTBF, I went to signings for Lauren Oliver, Maire Lu, Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. 


2. My sisters and I randomly decided to visit UT on a Saturday, partly to get food and partly to see what Hazel would do at Turtle Pond. At first she really wanted to jump in the water but then some of the turtles freaked her out and she was over it. // 3. I've lived in Austin my whole life and somehow have never been to the greenbelt. At the beginning of the month my family went and we took our dogs.


4. I went to the Taylor Swift F1 concert! It was my second time seeing her live (I went to the Red Tour in May of 2013). I love seeing Taylor live, she's been one of my favorite artists since I was 11. I also loved how she played a mix of old and new songs at the show.


5. UT vs. Baylor. I went to my first UT football game this past week! I'm not a big football fan (I prefer soccer) but I ended up having a lot of fun and it was cool to show off some school spirit. We ended up wining by a point, my friend who goes to Baylor was so upset over the score! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment