Friday, March 10, 2017

My Overly Ambitious TBR for Spring Break


I haven't been a lot of time lately to just sit and read and since I'm officially on spring break for the next 10 days, I just want to do that. I want to read at least 5 books over this break, but I somehow managed to pick 7 books for this list. There's also books that aren't on this list that I'm also going to be read, like the new edition of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that comes out on Tuesday. So I have a really ambitious TBR for Spring Break, but that's okay because Goodreads keeps reminding me that I'm behind on my reading challenge. So here are the books I want to read over the next 10 days:
  1. At the Edge of the Universe by Shaun David Hutchinson
  2. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamine Alire Sáenz
  3. The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine
  4. We Are Okay by Nina Lacour
  5. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
  6. By Your Side by Kasie West
  7. Last Night I Sang to the Monster by Benjamine Alire Sáenz
So those are the books I'd like to read. I'm definitely hoping to get to the first five on the list, and the last two are kind of bonus books. I'm optimistic about my ability to read all of these, but if I don't it won't be the end of the world. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment