Friday, March 31, 2017

March Snapshots


1. I've blogged a bit before about how obsessed I am with Happy Hello Art, I added these bookmarks to my collection this month. I don't really know what to do with myself at this point because I have more than 50 bookmarks from that shop. This time I got (from left to right) Peter and Lara Jean from To All the Boys I've Loved Before (in preparation for the last book that comes out soon), another Celaena from Throne of Glass, quidditch Harry, and the trio from Legend of Korra.  /// 2. Celaena hanging out with me while I read the best part of Lady Midnight. At this point I have like 6 different Celaena bookmarks, but I relate to this bookmark as a college student who doesn't sleep and lives off coffee.


3 & 4. Fawkes' first big outing, I took him for a walk around the state capitol, Zilker, and then Auditorium shores. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment