Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lazy Spring Break Days (Vol. 2)


Last year I made a post entitled, Lazy Spring Break Days, and it is one of my favorite posts for its spontaneous feel. This year I was really excited to make a second edition, and just lie in bed all day not doing much. So here's how I spent my day:


As I said in my last post, I am going to try and read as much as I can during this break. I'm currently making my way through The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamine Alire Sáenz, but I did take a little break from reading that book when my new edition of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them came in. I did a quick listen through on the audiobook, and I love these new editions. 
I love to color when I listen to audiobooks, and I specifically bought the Lunar Chronicles coloring book to use during spring break. When I wasn't listening to Fantastic Beasts, I listened to Ed Sheeran's new album on repeat. - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment