Monday, June 26, 2017

20 Years of Magic


I recently got my copy of the Gryffindor edition of the first Harry Potter book for the 20 year anniversary edition (each house edition is available on Book Depository). As soon as I got the book, I knew I had to reread it. So I'm spending the 20th anniversary rereading the first book, for only the millionth time (the real number is probably closer to 25). It's been almost 6 years since I reread the Harry Potter series in its entirety, since I have a habit of rereading the books individually. But since the events of the epilogue take place in September, I really want to make my way through the rest of the books before then.


It's crazy to think that the first Harry Potter book was published 20 years ago, and even though I wasn't introduced to the series until later, that moment had a huge effect on my life. So here's to a happy 20 year Harry Potter anniversary and to an eternity more! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment