Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Magical Crate: Year Two


Last week I received the new Lit Joy Magical Edition crate, which is a one time special edition crate and each edition focuses on the events of a particular Harry Potter book. This is the second crate of the series and focuses on the Chamber of Secrets (I previously shared the first crate). I was extremely excited to unbox this crate, as the first edition was my absolute favorite crate I've ever received. I loved this edition as well, and I wanted to share some of my favorite items from the box. 


This little art print of Dobby is so cute, and and has all of the details of the box inside it. My all time favorite item in this box, is this exclusive mug with the quote "When in doubt go to the library." 


This crate has so many awesome bookmarks that I'm excited to add to my collection (creatures bookmark from Nerdy Girl Designs, rubber duck bookmark from Nerdy Post, and the basilisk fang is a Litjoy exclusive). The fan mail from Gilderoy Lockhart is a fun and cleaver touch. I also love this book sleeve from Sweet Sequels, which is currently housing my new copy of the Philosopher's Stone. 

I absolutely love these crates and how carefully put together each box is. I can't wait until they release the next one. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment