Friday, June 30, 2017

June Snapshots


June was a pretty slow and uneventful month for me. It was mostly occupied with starting my summer session and the bright side of taking two literature classes, means that I'm always reading. Unfortunately that means that they consisted of a lot of scholarly texts, but I got to read some cool stuff about Russian folk lore and texts on Ancient Greece. Luckily it wasn't all serious reads, I decided to reread some of my favorite books this month, including Fangirl (pictured above) and Carry On. Since the summer session is almost over, I'll have plenty of time to resume reading for fun and blogging. 


I can't stop taking photos of my new 20th anniversary edition of the Philosopher's Stone. I recently decided to reread Harry Potter in its entirety, so I reread the first book this month and I'm really excited to move on to the Chamber of Secrets. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment