Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October Snapshots


1. Fawkes is really cute and I'm always taking photos of him. /// 2. I'm really obsessed with bookish candles and I've been burning the Phoenix Riders candle from Meraki Candles. It is inspired by Warcross by Marie Lu and I got it in the Fanmail box for the book. 


3 & 4. I bought the Nerdy Post "Back to Hogwarts" box and I loved it. Here's some of the artwork included. The journal is coincidentally by Cara Kozik, who designed the Owl Crate mug I shared in my last post. I also wanted to show off the exclusive Harry Potter wand pen that I got in last month's Wizarding World Loot Crate. It's made by Noble Collection, who also has another version here, I compared both and the WWLC pen is of much higher quality. /// 5. I also modified a section of my Harry Potter wall so that I could fit in all the new art from Nerdy Post, including this Hogwarts print, that I'm in love with. My wall is a hodge podge of various HP prints, so comment down below if you want to know where I got something.


6 & 7. Here's some random shots with some fairly lights that I've had for a while. /// 8. I finally tracked down physical copies of every issue of Skin & Earth. I was going to hold out until Lights published the graphic novel and just get the ebook for each issue, but I love the story and the album so much. I spent a little too much money to get the first two issues from her Canadian store, but it was worth it, and I was able to get the third and fourth issue at my local comic book store. I also recommend that if anyone is looking for the issues and can't find them at their local comic book store, to get them from her website. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment