Thursday, October 26, 2017

October Owlcrate: Find Me in the Forrest


It's been a while since I shared an Owlcrate unboxing so I thought it would be fun to share since it's been a year since I got my first Owlcrate box. I also wanted to share because this is my all time favorite Owlcrate. I've been an avid fan of Owlcrate since before I was a subscriber, and I've been a fairly loyal subscriber since then. I did skip out of the August box, in favor of Litjoy's Wonder Women Warbringer box, and I'm still upset that I didn't get it cause it combined two of my all time favorite things, Harry Potter and coffee. One of the things that I love about Owlcrate is that they secure exclusive covers for all of the books involved and all of the items fit each month's theme so well. So here is the October Owlcrate, the theme is Find Me in the Forrest, and if you don't want to be spoiled, I suggest you stop scrolling here!


My favorite item in the box (and probably my favorite Owlcrate item ever) is this Harry Potter themed mug. It is an Owlcrate exclusive design by Cara Kozik. I can't wait until it get's colder here so I can use this mug everyday, but at the same time I never want to use this mug because I'm scared of breaking it. Anyways, I'm going to be taking pictures of this mug forever.


To go along with the mug, there is an adorable coaster. This features another exclusive artwork by Kirstin Askland. Fair warning, I do not recommend placing an ice beverage on this coaster, cause it dried a little weird. Yeah, I'm upset with myself for ruining it already. Another exclusive item was this Raven Boys themed candle by In the Wick of Time. I've developed a massive obsession with book candles, and I've been really happy with all the one's I've gotten.


The box also featured these adorable Where the Wild Things Are bookmarks by CraftedVan. I've wanted some bookmarks from that shop for a while, and I was really happy to see them included in this box. Also my bookmark problem has gotten out of hand lately, I have way more than I need. Tthe box featured this Robin Hood inspired tea from Riddle's Tea Shoppe. Riddle's Tea Shoppe also has a ton of Harry Potter themed teas, that I've been wanting to try. I love how three of the items in the box tied together. The box also featured a cute Princess Mononoke print, which I forgot to take a picture of...


And finally, the book of this month is Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore. My new Luna Funko Pop decided to join in on this picture. I've heard a lot of great things about this book and I'm excited to read it. All I know is that it is a magical realism story, heavily centered around a family garden. The box also included these some seeds to plant, and I'm looking forward to planting them next spring.

So that was the October Owlcrate. Next month's box is themed Castles, Courts & Kingdoms. I'm already really excited for it, because the details sound amazing. If you're interested in subscribing to Owlcrate (which I highly recommend), here's my referral link and you can use the code KINGDOMS15 for 15% off. They also have some past boxes on there website, although this one unfortunately sold out. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment