Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Snapshots


1 & 2. I've been trying to take bookish photos for my Instagram lately. I really love the bookstagram community, I can get lost for long periods of time looking at book photos. These snaps are my first few ventures into the scene. 


3. It snowed for the third time in ATX this month, although the second time was really miniscule. Texas weather is crazy, cause right now we are already experiencing spring weather. /// 4. I skipped my snapshots post last month, so I didn't get to share the new bookmarks I got from Happy Hello Co then. I absolutely love the holiday HP themed set and I wish I could have used it more during the holidays. I also got some more ToG ones, cause I'm planning a big reread later this year, since the last book will be coming out.


5. Last month, one of my favorite musicians, Darren Criss, released his first solo EP in over 7 years. I absolutely love this EP and I had to snag one of the signed copies. /// 6. In other music news, the last volume of the Skin and Earth comic was released, and it was a whirlwind. I love this series and I really hope to see it continued.


7. And here's a cute photo of Fawkes, just cause. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment