Sunday, January 7, 2018

Litjoy Magical Crate: Year 3


I recently received the new Lit Joy Magical Edition crate, which is a one time special edition crate and each edition focuses on the events of a particular Harry Potter book. This is the third crate which focuses on the Prisoner of Azkaban. I previously shared the first and second crates on my blog. I look forward to the release of these boxes each time they're announced, because they are the most creatively put together boxes I've received. This box had 14 items and 12 are exclusive to this crate (so it is well worth the $75 price tag), and it was so hard to pick my favorite items, but here are some of them:


I've wanted a bookmark from My Bookmark for ages, and I was so happy when I heard that one was included in this crate. The shop usually designs 3D foot bookmarks, but this design features hands holding up Sirius' prison sign. The box also features a book sleeve from Sweet Sequels, that mimics the cover of the Monster Book of Monsters. I constantly use the sleeve included in the last box, so I was happy that I have another one. I also love that the backside is made of a furry fabric, so it acts like the spine of the book.


I loved the Dementor Repellant Kit, which features a lip plumper from Literary Apothecary Shop, a patronus pin designed by Sarah Condradsen, and of course chocolate. I love how clever each item is to the kit. I also loved the copy of Sirius' letter to Harry and the Buckbeak feather that was included.


The bookmarks from Nerdy Girl Designs are adorable, I especially love the Fat Lady portrait. One of my all time favorite from this box is the tote bag featuring art from the Imaginative Illustrator. I absolutely love the design and I can't wait to use it. The box also featured a set of Marauder's portraits by Rob Bruno (sorry I didn't really want to take a full photo of the Wormtail one).


My other all time favorite item is this Hogsmead candle from Wick and Fable. The candle smells amazing and I love that it sparkles while it burns. I honestly really loved this crate, and I'm already anticipating the fourth one. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment