Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Instax Diaries #6

I preordered the Lomo'Instant Wide when it was first announced, and I have had it for several months but I haven't had a lot of time to shoot with it. Since I haven't been able to shoot with it as much as I like, I'm still not sure how I feel about the camera compared to the 210. I have some of the same problems that I have with the 210 with the Lomo'Instant, like focusing (probably because I don't take enough time to frame my subject), but I have been really impressed with how it handles colors. I need to order some more film and experiment with all the features before I make a decision about the camera, but I have seen some pretty amazing shots on Instagram. Alright so here are some of my first shots using the Lomo'Instant Wide...


- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment